Big THANK YOU to Ivy Goyena-Napata of Living a Simple Life for nominating me!
The Liebster award is a way of connecting with bloggers in the internet world …. and bringing new bloggers together! It is for bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
How does it work? Well, the person who nominates you will pose questions for you to answer …. and in turn, you will then nominate newbie bloggers and pose similar or different questions to them.
So let’s get started! Let me start off by answering Ivy’s questions:
- What is your vision for your blog?
My vision is to keep growing the readership base so my business can grow and develop more. To keep it interesting, informative and engaging!
- What are your reasons for blogging?
My services are visual when it comes to graphic design and interior design. So it’s a nice way to promote my projects to keep my readers informed of what I have been up to and what I can offer. We love referrals!
- What are your plans in the next five years for your blog?
The more I blog, the more my readers can see the caliber of services we provide …. from content writing to graphic design to interior design. Keep promoting our variety of skills!
- How many children do you want to have? Why?
I have a little boy and girl. They keep me busy!
- Where do you want to retire?
I would love to retire somewhere in Europe … but realistically, where my grown kids will be so I can help with the grandchildren.
- Where is your dream vacation place?
- What are your plans to grow your financial life?
Keep saving and spending wisely.
- What is the best decision you ever did as an individual, wife or mother?
When we knew we wanted to start a family, we moved back to my hometown to be closer to my parents. As they are retired, we knew they’d be able to help us with babysitting. And now as they are aging, we are close by to help them too.
- Do you prefer your child/ren to be homeschooled or to attend the regular school? Why?
My little guy is in regular school. This way he’s met the kids from the neighbourhood, which has helped him grow as an individual, academically and socially.
- What makes you happy and sad?
What makes me happy is being with my family …. and sad, when I just feel overwhelmed and stressed.
I initially said I’d nominate only five newbies … but all the blogs were sooo great, I couldn’t resist and nominated you all! Congratulations!
Christin Rypstra Mueller of The Auburn Fox
Davina Ngei of Business Broken Down
Lana Coronado of Lana Lou Who
Melanie Frost of Enjoy Freebies
Annie Marie Hockert Chapin of Plus Size to Downsized
Sylvia Usher of Professional Girl on the Go
Jennifer Coffill Peters of Because I’m Cheap
Stephanie Benton of Cohesive Fitness
Below are the questions, I’m asking these nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Do you have any kids? pets?
4. How do you juggle work/life balance?
5. Are you taking any educational classes to keep you up-to-date?
6. What do you do with your weekends?
7. What would be your dream vacation?
8. Who do you admire most in this world?
9. Who was/were your role model(s) when you were growing up?
10. When do you feel the most at peace?
Let’s support each other and follow each other’s blogs to further build our blogging community!